Works of Wine-Inspired Art
Follow the Barrel Trail on an art trek
The Temecula Valley Barrel Art Trail celebrates the region and its many charms through 20 “retired” wine barrels that have been transformed into works of art by local artists. The barrels can be spotted at different location in Old Town, Wine Country, Promenade Temecula, local hotels and beyond. Download the self-guided map to chart your course, or simply keep your eyes peeled as you visit hotels, wineries and shops.
20 “retired” wine barrels have been transformed into works of art by local artists.
Night Markets, Arts, and Fun. Start your weekend earlier.
Old Town Night Market at Baily’s in Old Town Temecula. An artisan market, complete with a DJ, two bars, and a Market Bites menu!
• 2nd Thursday of every month
• Shop over 30 vendors for unique items in home goods, clothing, accessories, bath, beauty + more while enjoying Market Bites (order at the bar)
• Enjoy music
• Local entertainment
• 2 bars for guests 21+
Starlight Bazaar at Vail Headquarters
Nighttime festival showcasing local music, art, food and culture, May through October!
• Last Friday of each month
• Night Market with over 40 vendors
• Local music performances
• Interactive art and live painting
• Food trucks
• Horse drawn carriage rides
• Beer and wine available for purchase to guests 21+
Art Off the Walls in Old Town Temecula
Featuring art from a variety of artists exhibiting in multi-genre forms.
• 1st Friday of every month
• Great music and food
• Housed exclusively at The Merc