http://allakinda.com/?feed=rss2 Shopping 3 Ways
go now The retail district down low
When your vacation calls for some retail therapy, Temecula’s main shopping districts are packed with temptations. Whether you’re an antique hunter, boutique maven or mall lover, there’s something for every type of shopper.
If you prefer smaller, independent, locally owned shops, Old Town and Vail Headquarters are the ideal retail destinations for you. Old Town abounds with antique stores, home décor shops, artisan galleries, unique boutiques and homegrown brands. Vail Headquarters has a few fashion boutiques including a store dedicated to vintage denim. Both have weekly farmers’ markets that attract artisan sellers in addition to the produce growers. Old Town Farmers’ Market is held Saturday mornings and Vail Headquarters Farmers’ Market takes place Tuesday mornings.
our website Wine-Themed Unique Finds
Looking for one-of-a-kind, wine-themed gifts? Many of the local wineries offer unique gifts – from decorative signs to kitchen gadgets. Please remember to bring home some wine, too. Sign up for a wine club at your favorite winery to receive Temecula Valley wines at your home for you or that special someone!
If you want a bit of everything in one place, hit Promenade Temecula. Its 170 retailers include brands like Lululemon, Sephora, Macy’s, Apple, and Coach. The Promenade has several dining options and a movie theatre, so you could easily spend an entire day here. The Shops at Pechanga Resort Casino also offer a lot of variety under one roof, from high-end designer fashions for men and women to Swarovski jewelry and Native American-inspired crafts and accessories.
Stop by the Visitor Center in Old Town Temecula and
receive 30% off your purchase. Just mention this offer to
10 made-in-Temecula goods to bring home
Looking for souvenir inspiration or interesting gift ideas? These homegrown brands, unique items and delicious local products are quintessentially Temecula.
• Wine, naturally! With more than 40 wineries producing vintages from Temecula Valley grapes, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting bottles for your home wine collection.
• Stock your bar with a bottle of spirits from Galway Downs or Kalifornia Distilleries, Inc.
• If you have a cooler, fill ‘er up with cans, crawlers or growlers of craft brews collected from Temecula’s 12 local breweries.
• Buy an extra-virgin olive oil gift set at Temecula Olive Oil Company.
• Pick up a fragrant hand soap and lotion duo from Temecula Lavender Co.
• Select a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted bottle holder made from wine barrels at King Barrel.
• Purchase beautiful, hand-made chocolate truffles and confections at Sugar Plum Zoo and Chocolates.
• Pop into the Nifty Gift for Temecula-branded shirts, housewares and locally made art.
• Beeline to Old Town Spice Merchants for a jar of golden goodness from Temecula Valley Honey Company.
Find the perfect Temecula Valley branded merchandise from the friendliest staff at the Visitor Center located in Old Town.